When I Felt Anxiety About my Cooking License Test

12:50 Unknown 1 Comments

I tried to get a cooking license in a various cuisine when I was a high school student. I didn't feel nervous and anxiety about any written examinations but, practical examinations were totally different. I had to concentrate on not only cooking but also cleaning and dressing. I had so many things to do such as packing and memorizing cooking methods of all dishes before the exam. Also, I was perplexed with packing because there were a lot of preparation materials like a knife, chopsticks, spoons, small pan, dishcloths, cooking suit, identification and so on. I felt embarrassed and misery when I forgot to bring something. And, when I had even a small mistakes during cooking, the dish's result was terrible and I failed in the test. After I failed so many times, I realized that just trying continually is really helpful. I had been keeping challenging and acted calmly. So now, I have 5 kinds of cooking licenses. Just keep challenge!!

1 comment: