About me

20:22 Unknown 0 Comments


 About me___



  I've been staying Newyork for 8 monthes. I came here for studying English so, please be tolerant and understanding even if I make mistakes.


  My dream is chef, so I graduated 'Korean Culinary Art Science Highschool'. They have systemic culinary classes. They offer various and specific culinary practical training. Also, they teach theoretical class about management of food and nutrition of food. I was able to develop my cooking ability due to that pracitical training.
  So far, my dream is chef so I am preparing for CIA university that is well known for culinary. After I enter the CIA, I will do my best for getting good GPA. After that, I will get a job in hotel and build my career. My ultimate goal is being executive chef.
  Except cooking, I'm interested in martial arts like Systema. Maybe I will write many things about culinary or martial arts








0 comments: